Comment on page
With a sleek and user-friendly interface backed by the security and efficiency of blockchain, the Queenbots platform is easy to use and intuitive.
- Create an Account : To get started with our platform, simply create an account with us by providing your basic information. Creating an account is quick and easy, and it's the first step towards accessing all the features and benefits of our platform.
- Connect your wallet : To access your digital assets on our platform, you'll need to connect your wallet. We support a wide range of wallets, making it easy for you to securely manage your digital assets on our platform. Connecting your wallet only takes a few clicks.
- Fund your wallet : Once you've connected your wallet, it's time to fund it and start exploring. Our platform offers a wide range of features and functions that you can use to manage your digital assets, including buying, selling, DeFi services, and more. With your wallet funded, you can start exploring everything our platform has to offer.
Queenbots recommends using either Trust Wallet or Metamask for seamless integration and convenience.
To access the entire range of products and services within the Queenbots system, the user is required to meet some requirements before signing up.
- Digital currency wallet: A digital currency wallet is a secure digital wallet that allows you to store, send and receive digital assets. The DeFi protocols on the platform cannot be accessed without a pre-existing wallet address. The single wallet integration feature on the platform allows users to access multiple protocols in one place, without having to switch between different platforms. Additionally, storing your assets in a digital wallet makes them absolutely resistant to any interference from third parties, be it malefactors, authorities.
- BUSD for subscription fees: BUSD is a stable coin that is pegged to the US dollar. It is used to pay for subscription fees on the Queenbots platform.
- BNB for gas fees: BNB is the native token of the Binance network, and is used to pay for gas fees on every transaction carried out on the blockchain.